Who are we?
Information we collect and how
1. Any personal details which you submit to us via email or online forms such as your name, address, telephone number, email address etc.
2. Certain Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use our website. This saves you from having to re-enter information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies whilst you are navigating around the site. A cookie is piece of data which we send to your computer. This data is then stored on your browser or hard drive. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable them altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities. The cookies only store information the time that you are viewing our website. If you’d prefer not to have your visits to our website monitored like this, click here to find out more about removing cookies.
3. Your IP address (this is the individual identification of your computer on the internet) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to acknowledge your interest in our website.
4. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you have chosen to receive email updates on our products and offers).
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from you will be used according to the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order or request for a telephone, SIM card or other product or service, to maintain records of warranty and to provide after-sales customer service (your details may be passed to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service).
2. To carry out security checks which help to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions.
3. To comply with legal requirements that may be necessary in relation to your purchase.
Soccertel is part of the Inter Euro Telecoms Ltd group of companies, and we may need to pass the information we collect to other companies within our group for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our emails for us.
We would also like to inform you of various promotions, products and services that may be of interest to you. These may come from any of our group companies or carefully selected third parties. You may be contacted by post, email, telephone, SMS or such other means as deemed appropriate, including new technology. If you wish to receive these communications, please tick the ‘Yes’ box when entering your personal details. You may unsubscribe at a later date, if you wish - see ‘Your rights’ section below.
1. You can ask us to update your personal information by emailing precise details of your request to email@example.com.
2. If you prefer not to receive any marketing communication from us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your full name, postal address and email address. We will then remove your information from our direct marketing database, but your details will still be kept for fulfilling orders and customer service obligations.
3. You have a right to access the personal information that is held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information that we hold about you, please write to us at the following address enclosing your postal details and a cheque for £10, which we are entitled by law to charge, payable to INTER EURO TELECOMS LIMITED:
Inter Euro Telecoms Ltd
6 Heyes Mount